May 30-31st, 2020
This rodeo is co-sanctioned with the Lakeland Rodeo Association (LRA) and the Wildrose Rodeo Association (WRA) – this annual event draws nearly 400 contestants annually. It is the largest entry in the LRA.
- Rodeo Promenade – 5:00 – 9:00 pm on Mainstreet – sponsored by Tofield Chamber of Commerce. This popular street fair has a little of everything for all ages
- 9 am – Pancake Breakfast at the Indoor Arena
- Tofield Rodeo “Slack” Performance – 10 am at Rodeo grounds (free admission Slack only)
- 5 pm – Rodeo Performance
- Intermission Event “Mutton Bustin’”. For kids ages 5 & 6 years old. Register beginning Wed., May 18 at 9 am by calling Town of Tofield at 780-662-326. Participants (10 per day) must wear a helmet with face protection (eg. hockey helmet with a cage)
- During the Rodeo: Concession, beer gardens, 50/50 draw and more!
- 9 pm – Rodeo Dance in Tofield Arena featuring Kory Wlos. Admission $20/person at the door.
- 10:30 am – Cowboy Church at the Community Hall. Free-will offering during service.
- 1 pm – Rodeo Performance -. Beer Gardens open, concession, 50/50 ane more!
- Intermission Event is Mutton Bustin’ (see registration info above) and more!!