When applying for a Home Occupation please submit the following information with the application form:
- A site plan of the property (RPR if available, or a legible hand drawn plan) which shows all building structures on the property and the driveway location.
- A floor plan of the house showing which room(s) are to be used for the proposed home occupation
- Identify any improvements which are to be made to the home to accommodate the proposed home occupation (e.g. installation of sinks for a hair salon, create separate entrance to office from outside, etc.)
- Describe the nature of the business; what are you proposing to do
- Describe the hours of operation, the number of employees
- Describe where any materials or equipment associated with the business are to be stored.
- Identify where parking is available for customers.
Depending on the information provided, additional information may also be requested.
Development and Planning Contact