COVID-19 – PROGRAM SERVICES AND OPERATIONS UPDATE
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Tofield/Ryley/Beaver County West FCSS is changing how we will serve our clients.
We are working to help mitigate the potential spread of Covid-19 by lessening foot traffic in our office. We kindly ask that customers call our team at 780-662-7067 for assistance or to make an appointment to visit the office. Please do not physically come to the office if you are ill.
Our office hours/contact are indicated at the bottom of this page.
- FCSS General Family Counselling – All counselling sessions will be conducted over the phone. Clients will be contacted weekly.
- Volunteer Income Tax – Please contact the office at 780-662-7067 to arrange an appointment.
Programs and Events Postponed
New dates “To Be Determined”.
- Youth Cooking – All participants who registered will have their spaces honoured.
- Norm of the North Ryley Family Movie – Tuesday, March 24th
- Frozen II Tofield Family Movie – Thursday, March 26th
Programs and Events To Be Determined
- Chipman Dinner Theatre – Cancelled. Ticket holders will be contacted next week.
- Meals on Wheels – There is no change to the Meals on Wheels program. An update will follow should a change occur.
Thank you in advance for your assistance during these unprecedented times.
~ Tracey Boast Radley
Location & Hours
5407-50 St. Tofield, Alberta T0B 4J0
Open Mon – Fri 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Closed 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Phone: 780-662-7067 Facsimile 780-662-3854
Director – Tracey Boast Radley
Direct Phone Line: 780-662-7066
Administrative Assistant – Jamie Sutton
Community Programmer – Sam Giegold
It is the purpose of the Tofield/Ryley/Beaver County West Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) to enhance the quality of life of residents through the development of preventative programs and services designed to encourage volunteerism, promote well-being, and strengthen the individual, family, and community.