June 3 – 5, 2016.
This rodeo is co-sanctioned with the Lakeland Rodeo Association (LRA) and the Wildrose Rodeo Association (WRA) – this annual event draws nearly 400 contestants annually. It is the largest entry in the LRA. Event details will be available in May.
- Rodeo Promenade – 5:00 – 9:00 pm on Mainstreet – sponsored by Tofield Chamber of Commerce. This popular street fair has a lttle of everything for all ages – food, entertainment and fun! Details available closer to event.
- Rodeo “Slack” Performance – 5 pm at Rodeo grounds (FREE grounds admission Friday only)
- 9 am – Pancake Breakfast at the Indoor Arena
- 1 pm – Rodeo Performance – Intermission Event “Mutton Bustin'”
- During the Rodeo: Concession, beer gardens, kids activities centre
- 9 pm – Rodeo Dance in arena featuring Clayton Bellamy of “the Road Hammers”! (no minors)
- 10:30 am – Cowboy Church at the Community Hall
- 1 pm – Rodeo Performance
- Concession, beer gardens, kids activities centre