Coming: May 31st -June 3rd 2019
This rodeo is co-sanctioned with the Lakeland Rodeo Association (LRA) and the Wildrose Rodeo Association (WRA) – this annual event draws nearly 400 contestants annually. It is the largest entry in the LRA.
- Rodeo Promenade – 5:00 – 9:00 pm on Mainstreet – sponsored by Tofield Chamber of Commerce. This popular street fair has a little of everything for all ages
- Tofield Rodeo “Slack” Performance – 5 pm at Rodeo grounds (free admission Friday only)
- 9 am – Pancake Breakfast at the Indoor Arena
- 1 pm – Rodeo Performance – Intermission Event “Mutton Bustin'”
- During the Rodeo: Concession, beer gardens, Kids Activities Centre
- 9 pm – Rodeo Dance
- 10:30 am – Cowboy Church at the Community Hall. Free-will offering during service.
- 1 pm – Rodeo Performance at the Fairgrounds. Beer Gardens open, concession, Kids Activity Centre, Mutton Bustin’ (Intermission Event) and more!!
photo courtesy of the Tofield Mercury