Coming June 3 – 5, 2016.
This rodeo is co-sanctioned with the Lakeland Rodeo Association (LRA) and the Wildrose Rodeo Association (WRA) – this annual event draws nearly 400 contestants annually. It is the largest entry in the LRA.
- Rodeo Promenade – 5:00 – 9:00 pm on Mainstreet – sponsored by Tofield Chamber of Commerce. This popular street fair has a lttle of everything for all ages
- New this year: “AXE HOLE” Axe Throwing on site. Waivers MUST be completed prior to participating. Waivers are available on site, or here Adult Waivers (18+) and Youth Waivers (under 18 yrs. of age). Participants must be at least 8yrs. of age.
- Vendors Market is open again in the Community Hall.
- Inflatable “rides” for the kids – FREE thanks to the donations from many local businesses, groups and individuals. “Balanz Boards” are coming!!
- Facepainting, Magician, Balloon Animals and much more!
- Tofield Fire Department display, FREE Wagon Rides, and Petting Zoo – all here for you to enjoy!
- Wally’s Amusements will return with his tea-cup rides, Pony rides, and maybe a new ride!!
- Tofield Rodeo “Slack” Performance – 5 pm at Rodeo grounds (FREE grounds admission Friday only)
- 9 am – Pancake Breakfast at the Indoor Arena
- 1 pm – Rodeo Performance – Intermission Event “Mutton Bustin'”
- During the Rodeo: Concession, beer gardens, Kids Activities Centre
- 9 pm – Rodeo Dance in arena featuring Clayton Bellamy of “the Road Hammers”! (no minors) Tickets $20. Advance tickets can be purchase at IGA or the Town of Tofield, or get them at the door!
- 10:30 am – Cowboy Church at the Community Hall. Free-will offering during service.
- Chilie Lunch following Cowboy Church at the Hall. Free-will offering for lunch to the BArdo Lutheran Mission Fund.
- 1 pm – Rodeo Performance at the Fairgrounds. Beer Gardesn open, concession, Kids Activity Centre, Mutton Bustin’ (Intermission Event) and more!!
JOIN US FOR THE FUN!!