Kids Spot Playgroup- Ages 0-6 yrs.
Our playgroup provides:
- a safe & enjoyable place for kids to interact
- a place for parents and caregivers to meet
- occasional guest speakers
- coffee and snacks*
- activities and crafts
- Parent Link services from the Camrose Family Resource Center
*snacks are provided by volunteer caregivers who attend playgroup
The Kids Spot Playgroup is ran by a collection of mothers who donate their time to make this playgroup the best that it can be.
- Parents are asked to participate in a snack rotation approx 2-3 times a year, and do the clearing and washing. Snacks should be nut free and from two of the food groups.
- Volunteer work for fundrasising is minimal but we do expect everyone to take a turn. “Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be” – David Bly
- Toy round up at the end of all meetings is greatly appreciated. Please make sure they are in the appropriate containers.
- Fees are expected to be paid since our groups primary income is put towards the hall fees and program supplies.