Tofield/Ryley/Beaver County FCSS
Invites you to join us for
Lunch and a tour of the
Crossroads Day Program!
Who: seniors, care givers/family of aging parents
What: Transportation, lunch and tour of the Crossroads Day Program
Where: Camrose, AB
When: Monday May 25, 2015
Ryley pick up 10:30am at The Senior Center
(5124 – 50 Street)
Tofield pick up 10:45am at The Senior Center
(5004 – 54 Ave)
To register or for more information of detailed itinerary
call FCSS at 780-662-7067
Deadline to sign up May 21st
Kids Spot Playgroup- Ages 0-6 yrs.
Our playgroup provides:
- a safe & enjoyable place for kids to interact
- a place for parents and caregivers to meet
- occasional guest speakers
- coffee and snacks*
- activities and crafts
- Parent Link services from the Camrose Family Resource Center
*snacks are provided by volunteer caregivers who attend playgroup
The Kids Spot Playgroup is ran by a collection of mothers who donate their time to make this playgroup the best that it can be.
- Parents are asked to participate in a snack rotation approx 2-3 times a year, and do the clearing and washing. Snacks should be nut free and from two of the food groups.
- Volunteer work for fundrasising is minimal but we do expect everyone to take a turn. “Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be” – David Bly
- Toy round up at the end of all meetings is greatly appreciated. Please make sure they are in the appropriate containers.
- Fees are expected to be paid since our groups primary income is put towards the hall fees and program supplies.